PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rostering software
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2007, 08:26
AirlinePirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rostering software

Arr.

I be havin' me one of them wee charter businesses, flyin' them wee hairyplanes, and we be pillagin' the high seas with a few safe harbours spread far an' wide across the land. We be gettin' pretty busy these days, an' I be needin' to be communicatin' me rosters to me wee pirates who be livin' in these harbours far from home. It be a cursed bother havin' all me wee pirates telephonin' evry night to find out what they be doin' the next day, or me be phonin' them back late into the night when only the bo'sun be awake, and me carrier pigeons all be gettin' the scurvy and dyin', so I be needin' to use this new-fangled interweb to be doin' my communicatin'.

I be askin' ye're thoughts on how all ye other pirates out there be puttin' ye're rosters on the interweb for ye're wee pirates to check fer themselves. The big commercial programs available be costin' too much treasure fer what the're worth, and by me understandin' they be mainly useful for RPT operators who be havin' far less changes to they're schedules at the last minute.

Basically I be needin' me wee pirates to be able to see what I be writin' on the big board I be havin' here in me big office, wit'out me havin' to be contactin' each one all the time.

What do ye all think?

Arr.