PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways
Thread: Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2007, 00:31
hehe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Ito, I'm with you on this matter. In fact, the topic here is not what they give you right now, important is how they lie at the interview. I had no idea about this treatment when I was recruted to work there. I was so happy, it was somethimg else and then I had experience before. Maybe people at their first job don't realise that, if you like the job and decide on going on with it, there are actually so many other places to do it and to enjoy at the maximum. Now even the layovers are not that good anymore because people prefer to be on their own, no more hanging around as it was before - still going out, but they are very susspicious about their colleagues (regarding the reports and everything). I know somebody from the company who told me, and I really trust the person, that there are tones of pictures about the crew smoking, drinking etc, you know...common things the crew are doing in layovers. Imagine the quality of some of the people there...And the company is giving full support in doing that...

Guys, I'll be a bit bussy for some time, I don't think I'll be around for a while, so wish you all the best and Happy Flying!
Thanks a lot everybody and wish you all the best!