PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - hello MAS
Thread: hello MAS
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2007, 05:28
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear b737400,

What Che Xindamail meant by not drinking and posting is that perhaps you were drunk when you sat at your computer and composed your post. " I must say I do agree with him "

Firstly let me address the MAPA (malay airline pilots association) issue. MAPA is the most useless con-job of any pilots association I have ever come across in the world. They have a MoU with MAS, well an MoU is not legally binding and cannot be upheld in a court of law. At least the ground staff have a collective agreement (legally binding) and are unionised. Thats a darn sight better and smarter than the so called smart pilots in MAS and their crappy association (non unionised). The management take great care to negotiate with the ground staff for reasons explained above but could not give a damn what is written into the MoU for reasons explained above. In fact the MoU is just a gentleman's agreement based on a handshake and written on toilet paper. What a load of CRAP. and now this pay rubbish is just another con-job to give the useless MAPA EXCO buggers money for not doing F%*k all. You guys are more stupid than I thought even considering it rather that voting on it. Have you ever seen the EXCO suck holes behind closed doors. They are like mice, quivering and shaking. They never stand up to the management and JUMP AT ANY OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE THEMSELVES. But when they are amongst you they talk the big talk and tell you about the great fight they had on your behalf behind those closed doors. And guess what, you stupid fellows believe them.

Regarding TR. How can you even think he was sane. Look at the bloody damage that fool created and you even consider him as "still ok" Perhaps you have not been drinking but are on happy drugs. What an insane statement. "You must be on the EXCO to have the brains to make that kind statement" Perhaps you are the quality of people representing the pilots of MAS.

MAS has just come out of years of substantial debt. In fact the taxpayers will be paying for the mismanagement monetary costs for decades because the losses of billions were merely set aside in the asset unbundling and set up of PNB as the lessor, in reality the actual losses were absorbed into future governmental budgets.

So now after the company is struggling out of the red into the black and after the pilots have had a pay rise you want more money. Well what about the ground staff. Their pay is total crap the poor baggage loader or the check in staff. WHAT ABOUT THEM !!! Do you give a flying fart about the others in MAS besides the primadona pilots. If you had a team concept you would take a pay cut to enable the other members of your team mainly the ground staff to have a reasonable pay.

The Bottom line is that you pilots are a greedy lot and have zero negotiation skills or timing. You are willing to kill the goose thats laying the golden eggs just to get one egg quickly. You have absolutely zero foresight and purely live in the moment. Go on, waste fuel, report sick and leave for other airlines and watch MAS open its doors to expats with terms and conditions you wish you had because that is what is going to happen. The lazy, self centred, greedy bumi attitude you have will be your downfall.