PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR Longest Serving Staff Member?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2007, 20:50
Bangkok Layover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Chandani was in NZ and now moved to MCT with family.

-Soheil just got married in Tunisia and returned to the hotel manager job in DXB.

-Harshani moved from Rome to CMB with family.Hubby flying for Sri Lankan Airlines as an FO.

-and....that was (yet again) Susan Al Awak who was the CS in the B 727 aft stair way incident at take off......IT TOOK PLACE EX DOH!!

-A 300 man,.....u seem to have a very soft spot for Miss Diamond ??? she was just fabulous,indeed!

-Homesick : were u on that flight ( LGW/CAI/DOH) when SHK Hamad kicked the man off and threw his bags too,outta plane when there was some sort of issue???....I was there too! Gosh...I ve been everywhere!!!!
and I also heard about El Khair.is he the cabin crew manager in that new airline??

Chick, I remember Arthemus (mis) very well...jeeeeez,I hated to fly with her.waste of space!...and ofcourse how could u not remember BOMB THREAT HOUDA!!!?.

-and the CSD on that hijacking flight incident was Nilie.flight was heading for AMM,but ended in Al hail in Saudi.who was that British guy???...I just cant recall his name!