PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Neighbours war with wounded soldiers families
Old 21st Jul 2007, 16:46
weevhearditb4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tigs2

Many thanks for that.

I strongly suggest that some liaison between AArse, E-Goat and PPRuNe takes place and the Chief Executive or the Democratic Services at Mole Valley DC regarding speakers at this meeting. Having gone through major local authority planning issues (on more than one occasion) its best to prevent chaos on the night.

I also strongly urge anyone who attends the meeting contains themselves even if the blood pressure rises to dangerous levels. The best thing to do is excuse yourself go into the street and shout B***********s and then go back in, as the chairman can remove the public and I have seen this implemented on more than one occasion if things get out of hand.

It may be best to ask just how many people can fit into the council chambers public gallery before we all turn up as I have witnessed people down corridors before now whispering what’s going on etc.

If Mr Pun VC is attending then ensure the council knows this, so arrangements can be suitably made for this gentleman beforehand.

What we do not want is a deferred/delegated decision or a site meeting…a straight forward yes or no will do. A yes would definitely be in order.

I have never seen or heard of a report retraction and as this will be in the open on the 25th let’s wait and see what’s in it.