PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Neighbours war with wounded soldiers families
Old 21st Jul 2007, 15:02
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MumsDad, Wevehearditb4

Speakers arranged on the legal side, and a couple of pretty good, I believe elequent guys to push our case (ARRSE, PPRuNe, EGoat etc) should the need arise. I understand your sentiments MumsDad, One of the main objections is that the facility would compromise what is a purely residential and domestic road. We clearly know that this is not the case, as a search of businesses has indicated. It took me two days of trying not to touch the keyboard in order that i could come back down from the Stratosphere.

As Chugalug2 says, stay focused on fighting the objections. Even if there is a refusal on Aug 1st, that is by no means the end of the matter, it will then go to an independant review done by somebody outside the area, which will be very advantageous to us. I understand your sentiments. As a businessman I know how easy it would be to shop these guys, but the result would probably only make me feel better. Keep up the support.

Weveheardit

A recce of a pub has been done inAshtead, and I am there doing a leaflet drop midweek, so i will update you.

Mike

You've got the bug for this now haven't you Have you not been to colder climates or am i loosing track of time? It might be an idea for you to liaise with Part Time Pongo on ARRSE with ref to your Int, or I can cross post it for you if you are busy. Let me know.

Blue Team are nipping at the heels of red team (and ready to take a big bite out of their A**e