PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways recruitment in Malasia
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2007, 11:10
Raj Merlion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mohdawang,
Selamat surey pak. You must understand the fact that the average Malaysian is still very much enamoured with datukship; the wannabees in the corporate and business world bend over, and lick ass to get that ****ty title so that the become "titled" persons; thereafter they parade their title at every opportunity to cow the masses and corrupt the whole officialdom with their shenanigans to get ahead. The business and corporate scene are full of con men datuks with shady and criminal backgrounds, and they run to the royal families and government contacts to get away with murder. As such the average Malaysian is wary of these ****ty characters, only the brave and principled take on them.
As far as I have heard so far, the Mas crowd in Korean are bunch of spineless dolts who dare not stand up for anyone. You will understand how Mas pilots sank into a cesspool electing the creep as their association president whereby he sold out their asses; they never learn, they elected 2 more datuks ( albeit the pigmy got his datukship later ). All the allegations mentioned above are true to the best of my knowledge, unfortunately I cannot name or allude to the names of verifiable sources to protect their dignity and privacy.
It is sincerely hoped that the principled few will continue to fight such creeps otherwise the Mas boys will be like former sexually abused minors who still cringe and cower at the sight of their abuser.