PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Information
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2007, 23:04
bayete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paperwork

Just got my Bridging exam results today
I think that I have got all the info on the paperwork required to send off to the CAA.
See list below from Form SRG1130 http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/FORSRG1130.PDF
Has anyone got any top tips on presentation of logbooks or has anyone come across any pitfalls in the application process or had paperwork denied etc?
Regards,
Bayete
Link to forms here http://www.caa.co.uk/application.asp...pe=subcat&id=8
Extract from SRG1130:
To apply for a JAR-FCL CPL(A) or ATPL(A) you should enclose the following documentation; failure to submit all of the required
documentation may lead to a delay in the processing of your application.
i) Form FCL 508 (SRG\1106) ‘Flight Radio Telephony Operator’s Licence – Grant or Renewal Application’.
• Complete Sections 1 and 7 only
ii) Valid UK JAR-FCL Class One Medical Certificate. Holders of a JAR-FCL Class One Medical Certificate issued by another JAA Member
State should either contact the CAA Aeromedical Centre at Gatwick or refer to the CAA website www.caa.co.uk for details on
acceptability and mutual recognition.
• Validity must be sufficient to cover the anticipated licence issue date.
iii) Evidence of Identity.
• Passport or Birth Certificate only. Photocopies are acceptable provided that the relevant information is clearly presented and
certified by OC Flying/Squadron Commander.
iv) Copy of theoretical examination result(s)
v) Form FCL 172 ‘Application and Report Form for the CPL(A) Skill Test’ (if applicable)
vi) Form FCL 173 (SRG\1170) ‘Application and Report Form for the Instrument Rating Flight Test’.
vii) Form LST/LPC SPA/MPA (SRG\1119)
viii) All flying logbooks
• Service Pilots are not normally required to submit Service logbooks provided this form is countersigned by the Commanding Officer
at Section 10, but may be requested to do so. All civilian logbooks must accompany this application.
• If actual Service logbooks are not submitted, applicants must forward copies of their Service logbook showing evidence of a current
aircraft annual check flight, end of ME or FW OCU summary (as appropriate) most recent montly flying summary, pilot qualifications
page and instrument rating page. All copies must be certified as true copies by the applicant’s Commanding Officer. A Unit seal or
stamp must cover the Commanding Officer’s signature.