PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Neighbours war with wounded soldiers families
Old 19th Jul 2007, 19:04
weevhearditb4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weevhearditb4

Mmmmm

Did the fire Brigade attend this site meeting? Did any of the agencies object?

Looking at the SAFFA house it appears that there is plenty of off road parking anyway.

Having dealt with planners in my neck of the woods their refusals beggar belief at times. The Mole Valley local authority decision report recommendation to refuse is also bizarre given the circumstances.

I will say it once again, this issue is of more than local importance i would suggest people look at the call in process if the committee is minded to stand by the officers report.

Incidentally most councils run scared of developers as they can take their case to appeal which is dealt with by the planning inspectorate in Bristol. I wonder if the officer writing this report has indicated the costs if its refused.

I wonder what stance the planning committee will take on this issue - and hopefully they will remain neutral as can be because if they take the view that outsiders are getting involved with their planning syetm and vote for refusal they will be playing a dangerous legal game.