PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DVD recorder stuff
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2007, 16:12
Binoculars

Just Binos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys. I really should have investigated a little more, because further research came up with the same thread Background Noise came up with, and I realised a few of the comments were from 2005.

The latest catalogue of the local discount warehouse apparently advertises another LG product (hopefully a little more up to date) but offers this apology on the front page:

The LG (RH265) DVD Recorder with 80GB Hard Drive & Digital Tuner advertised for $499 has been incorrectly stated as featuring a digital tuner. The advertised model does not feature a digital tuner and should have a sell price of $399

Do I need a digital tuner?

Edit: Binos thinks, which would have been a good idea earlier, and suspects that a digital tuner will be required if Australian TV is going all digital. Binos doesn't have a clue whether this is the case, but suspects that it may be a good idea to get a digital tuner included if he doesn't want to be shopping around again in twelve months.

Sorry to waste the time of those willing to help, but I'm still all ears about anything to do with the subject at hand.

Last edited by Binoculars; 19th Jul 2007 at 16:25.