PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2007, 14:22
Tokunbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

chuks,

If you're coming back it's probably also a good idea to get a copy of 'kidnap scrabble'. This is a nice colour A4 sheet with a scrabble board and all the letters on it for you to keep in your wallet. After you're kidnapped ask one of the nice men in a balaclava with a 7.62 mm fertility symbol if you can borrow a pair of scissors to cut out the letters and hoopla, you'll have endless hours of fun to while away the empty hours in the swamps . Mind you, as a plank wing aviator, I guess you can mostly leave that sort of thing to your 'rude and crude' rotary wing friends. However, don't rely on it as many people these days are kidnapped from their cars. Not too bad for you as I'm sure the militants have heard the great news about the Bristow pay rise and will leave their vehicles alone in favour of the Aero or Caverton ones

As you say, I'm sure you'll be okay above FL100, but once you descend into that heavier air which is home to those alarming flapping-winged denizens of the dense lower regions of the atmosphere you'll find eyeballs as well as cojones and TCAS are necessary