PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Neighbours war with wounded soldiers families
Old 18th Jul 2007, 23:47
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cargo are you still up? Call me mobile chum if you are. You need to read P2's excellent recce on ARRSE. The vehicle count will complete the evidence.
Pics from P2s recce are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10219376@N03/

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE BUSINESS NAMES OR HOUSE NUMBERS BELOW IN LETTERS TO THE COUNCIL AT THIS TIME. Suffice to say that business' are registered in the lane.

Note the parking space infront of number 36.
One of the main objections is setting a precedent for running a business from Grays Rd as they say it is purely residential. Well apart from the fact that SSAFA is a charity, bugger me what a litttle bit of investigation has turned up
36 used to be a Nursery.
Russell Mander and Co Ltd 29 Grays Lane
West Buckland Investments Ltd 17 Grays Lane
Palm Propertys Ltd No42
PSB Consultancy services No 26 (the owner is also a Director of Ashstead Park Estate Management Ltd - a The Main Objector - SEE BELOW)
18 wanted to be a Cattery. The business was to be in the house.
And 38, who incidentaly raised concerns about privacy and fire risks of the added number of families in 36 in their objection letter, run a chemists business from there (shop located just down the road) and have a business Quincewood ltd registered there.
36 was previously a nursery (noise!!)
Jenner Associates No 8
need I go On?
Several of the 'objectors' refer to the Ashtead Park Estate Management Co Ltd. (APEM) who seem to be leading the campaign to prevent the application succeeding.
APEM appears to be a Mr. XX who lives at number 26 Grays Lane.
This is what he wrote in his letter:
Quote::
This company (APEM) owns, amongst other land and property rights, the unadopted roads at Grays Lane and Chalk Lane under HM Registry Title no SY340032.
Red team, you are unmasked. And, it seems, so is your motive!
Blue Team I think soon we can declare check! Get some numbers from cargo sales and a few other minor legal details and it could soon be checkmate!
Advice - read from page 38 onwards on ARRSE.

Last edited by Tigs2; 19th Jul 2007 at 00:19.