PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future OP's of JMC L1011's
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2001, 17:25
The Guvnor

fish

Hmmm, OzDude (or should I say Bruce Hobbs) - I tend to try to ignore cr@p like yours, as people tend to put their feet in it. And yep, you've done so.

Leaving aside for one moment precisely why I should be forced to disclose lots of personal information about myself on an anonymous forum, especially to someone with no involvement in my affairs or whom I never have even met, as far as I can tell - whilst you (and others like you) hide behind your safety blankets of anonymity - I note that you've (as usual) contradicted yourself in your rambling post.

You say:
You may have put bids in for a/c but you have never had the funds to back up your bids and the proof is in the fact that you do not have an airline and never will without a/c.
You then say:
You persist in putting bids in for L1011s anywhere just to prevent others with more viable plans than yours from getting them.
But hang on! Didn't you just say that I don't have any money? How then can I be blocking anyone - presumably with money - from getting said aircraft?

If your claim that I do not have funds in place to buy these aircraft is correct, then surely that would then simply result in any other bidder(s) with funds getting the aircraft? Or don't things work like that in your fevered imagination?

I have been back to South Africa this year - without the slightest problem. Strangely, I also made contact with my ex girlfriend who denies any knowledge of any claims - and is understandably rather keen to get hold of the person or persons that have been impersonating her.

Now, you've come up with a number of malicious, untrue and therefore libellous statements about me on here so now Bruce mate you're required to provide your address for appropriate action. Or do you lack the cojones for this?

Thought so!

[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: The Guvnor ]