PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Cadet program
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2007, 21:30
InTrGYYZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cadets (2006) what about us?

Ironbutt, just clarifying the program, theres is no previous aviation or flight training required to apply. Some of us do hold a private pilot's license but it isnt a requirement.

My concern my friends is, what about the Cadets that were accepted last September (2006) I am one of those that were accepted in last year's batch and to be honest, all we've been getting is false information, including the last official email mentioned that the program is "suspended till further notice" and went on to wish us a happy life ? Anyways since then, more rumours about starting our training sometime in october? My question is that why were'nt we even called, once simple phone call instead of making us wait for 10 months.

Another interesting note, Once they selected our group last year, we were notified that we have passed the assessments (by email) to me it seemed like they didnt take the time to bring us in and even say a congratulations or anything not even a simple phone call .. so since Sept 2006 the 4 of us have been confused and every attempt to get any information out of HR or Training has failed.

Cheers

Last edited by InTrGYYZ; 17th Jul 2007 at 21:52. Reason: spelling