PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2007, 13:56
vandal32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having applied for Stage 1 three months ago i also received an email a couple of days later asking me to complete the online personality questionaire. However what i have not seen anyone point out yet is the email says there is no right or wrong and you cannot fail this test. It said once i have completed it they would let me know the process for the next stage. Surprise surprise a week later i got an email saying i had not passed this occasion and come back in a year.

To me this sounds very dodgy from NATS and on one hand you cannot fail it and on the other hand i clearly did not pass their personality test. If they base everything on this test then more fool them i say as it can only ever be a guide to someone. Having known a family member be an ATCO for over 30 years he knows i have everything an ATCO would need for the job so it seems they could be losing very good potential new recruits because they place so much faith in some stupid online personality questionaire which would only tell you so much. Surely these borderline cases should be given a chance to prove themselves at stage 2 ? Just my opinion but i believe NATS to be very dishonest over this making out it is a nothing test and there is no pass or fail on it. Clearly there is !