PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trying to make it !
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2007, 11:33
Jasdent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cheers.

appreciate your swift reply.

Yeah I used the search and didn't really know where to start although I suppose the obvious place would have been the beginning, lol !

I have heard of the CTC programme, think this is the one based in New Zealand. The medical shouldn't be a problem I have 20/20+6 vision and won the police fitness trophy at tulliallen, I like to keep fit and healthy. Healthy mind, healthy life and all that.

I think the big thing is taking the risk, I am trying to find the least risky method of becomming a first officer. obviously I wouldn't want to be paying out money in the wrong area's if I didn't need to.

I doubt I would get a loan for 65K if I didn't still have a regular income although I may be wrong. I know it is a bit of a personal question was kind of hoping that existing and newly qualified first officers would give me an idea of how they got trained or got the funding.

Pretty nieve when it comes to raising money as I have always kept myself financially simple. one current account, one savings account and live out of that.

will start the long process of sifting through the existing links but if anyone can provide any up to date info, help or assistance I would be eternally gratefull.

Many thanks again WOT.