PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 17th Jul 2007, 04:42
Always Moving

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greyarea

Nothing is black or white.

When people want something (like turbine / multi time) they are willing to broom under the rug certain things. When you do not need them or had enough your standards are higher and you are not willing to broom under the rug no more, it is understandable. Just as that the management think, well you took it up the axx and now that you had enough you do not want it anymore..... if you were willing before you should be willing now and if you do not you will be fired.
You shouldn’t compromise those standards to begin with, now deal with the consequences

Since day one in PanAm the safety reports were "confidential" so safety mismanagement is well known.
Did they ever overhaul the six planes or so that had prop strikes? I do not think they overhauled any of them!

Insurance is mandatory in China. I am still wondering how is PanAm insuring the King Airs and the CJ? May be they are not insured!

Not everyone who post here are angels and I think we should put the NAMES of people here, so in the future people know how this people are and they will be accountable for what they have done to aviation. As far as I am concern most of that flight time is shi_

I think we should start putting names and last names of the PROVEN guilty parties

We could talk all day about PanAm, bottom line is, It has bad Chinese management, opportunistic westerners management and pilots with a brown substance in the nose. If you want a holiday in China and you are a pilot go to PanAm (free one way ticket and some cash to spend) if you want to do anything else stay away. My 2 cents.

Where do they get their money from? They produce VERY LITTLE and they spend millions literally!