PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 16th Jul 2007, 16:14
The_Flyin_Kiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Professionals not Idiots

Come one guys! Most of us are pilots and we are meant to be professionals. Lets not lower ourselves to name calling, personal insults and slagging each other off.

The two King Air instructor pilots that have been grounded are professional guys with professional attitudes. This situation is not what it would seem. There is no way these guys would be flying at 20,000ft plus if thought they would get a depressurization. Who in their right mind would do that?

As far as these guys doing spins in non certified aircraft ..... That accusation is false and defaming. That never happend when I was there and before I left these guys were only flying in the DA42s. and then moved on to the King Air.

I worked with these guys. From working with them I know that if there was a problem with an aircraft was deemed a safety risk they would not fly. They dont have a death wish.

Read the post by BananaPilot. The situation is not that these pilots are grounded because they flew with maintenance issues. That is not the case at all. These two guys have squawked problems on the aircraft and have been accused of doing so because they want an excuse not to fly. In other words they are being accused of being lazy and unproductive.

Cheers ... safe flying!

Last edited by The_Flyin_Kiwi; 16th Jul 2007 at 17:34.