PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 16th Jul 2007, 13:36
harry_pothead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smells like.....sniff sniff.....BS

CaptainRed,

You are a moron.

I don't know how many examples I can give, of how much of a complete spastic you are...but let me give it a go...

You said:

The following is not a rumor

Two of the most senior BPIAA instructors have just been fired.
They havent been fired. Although it's possible they will be - they have just been grounded, big difference.
This company has a bad enough rep without twits like you jumping to conclusions like this.

Beware BPIAA instructors: dispatch, "leaders", maintenance, they are all against us.
You think they are all against us eh? Sounds a bit paranoid to me humpty dumpty. Maybe you've been smoking too much Hookah again? I'll trade pprune names with you if you want...
They arent against us, the unfortunate fact is....they are just like you - retarded.

Mass resignations, mass firings, mass exodus to jordan. This company is commiting suicide. I wonder if it's not on purpose...
Mass firings? 2 people? umm...ok?
Mass exodus to jordan? We'll see...but not yet.

For someone who claims to live in the Caribbean, I would of at least thought you could spell the damn word properly.

There have been valid points made on this thread, if you want to make one of your own - then at least get your facts straight before you fire off your BS to the aviation community.

I hope to christ that you bugger off to Jordan. Failing that, I will see you on Wednesday.