PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 16th Jul 2007, 12:33
ZBOWorDie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am no friend of PanAm and I believe the feeling is mutual, but do consider the King Air pilots are not the angels portrayed in this thread.

These are the same two pilot who flew more than 3 months with the above airplane issues without complaint, and only after being reprimanded for continual deviation from regulations, did they decide to write up the aircraft. Sounds very safety conscious to me or at least logbook conscious. This is more likely the reason for the grounding.

One of these two has had to write more reports to the CAAC for constantly being off course, off altitude and generally off center than the entire instructor staff combined. Which probably cost the company 2000 packs of Chinese cigarettes and Chinese liquor from the company's bribery slush fund.

These two fine airmen were also overheard discussing low intelligence of new instructors and their inability to pass the CAAC written test, which has changed significantly since these two had taken the test.

One of the was reprimanded for purposely spinning an airplane not certified for spins, and then lied to try and cover it up. You know who you are cowboy

PanAm is full of problems, I'm certain this thread can continue indefinitely, so good luck to all you with interviews scheduled. Hope to see you there.