PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways
Thread: Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:30
ITO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you. BUT !
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']If you are present in Qatar, or in any other places over the world wich is not your country, it’s for a reason, and in the middle east, it’s most probabelly work, for a lot’s of people. I think, that beeing in another place than ours, we have just to « respect/accept » the menthality, wether it’s a muslim one, or not. Yes in Qatar, they drive like crazy, aske you to do not eat in Ramadan in public area, and so on, but there is a point in my humble opinion ; that, even if you do not like that, you can’t do anything because YOU are the foreigner. And if you want to complain/change things, or whathever, you’ll get the typical and simple reply from the authority in question : « It’s your choice to come here, if you don’t like, so then why you are staying here ? go ! » [/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']So, I believe that, by the time you accept the place where you are, having your personal goal in sight, you'll have just to move on, without taking in concideration all these details who can ruine your moral. And if you want a romantic and love story, make your own ( Joking ) [/FONT]