PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates stopping DEC
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:13
johnpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigGeordie,

I understand from your post that attention span is probably not one of your strong points, I also understand that emmotions are probably hard to control.

Refer back to my post about not being hired as a co-pilot psychologist nor to be your friend...........

If you read it properly and let it sink in, you will realise that what I have said is an un-emmotional account of the facts.

I assure you, I realy do not care if you bid not to fly with me.

I believe that you probably have an acceptance problem and need buddies to confirm what I great person you are.

I do not need that self reassurance. I believe in family values, and very few real friends.....

I did not come here to make more friends. That does not mean that I am not friendly, polite, and corteous to my neighbours and colleagues.

You need to re-think the terms friendship, being friendly, having manners, professional, and un-emmotional.

Just because I speak the truth and you do not like it does not mean that I cannot have a perfectly normal useless conversation with you on the flight-deck.

I assure you that we will not solve the problems of the world, nor will we solve the issues of Emirates on a 12 hour flight.

I also know that you are not interested in my life and daily chores beyond the 4 or 9 day trip we do, as I am also not interested.

In the whole world I mean nothing to you and you mean nothing to me.

I have been in enough companies to realise that we are only significant to those who we love and love us.

You believe that just because my views on reality are different I am not friendly enough on the flight-deck. That is your choice.

Some of the guys I fly with are pessimists and all they do is complain about their situation, others are optimists and believe that the economics will change things for the better.

I am offering you a different view.

Be a realist and adjust your sails to take advantage of the prevailing winds.......