PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Incarcerated 'tęte de rotor' breaks out again
Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:07
RVDT

Location: After all, what’s more important than proving to someone on the internet that they’re wrong? - Manson
Received 58 Likes on 39 Posts
Your Sidness - sounds like you may have OD'ed on the tea and bikkies!

In regard to your Apache comment, I'm sure you are aware of the QRA aircraft http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/...124266,00.html for just an event, yet clearly not aware of the Apache on standby 'somewhere' within the congested zone, ie actually in situ where the hijacked aircraft would likely be flying towards. An Apache is as capable in achieving the aim as a Tornado!
The tea and bikkies must be giving you the same hallucinations that George and Tony have regarding a military response to urban terrorism. Thats the upside of terrorism - it works! To see what doesn't work - watch the news on telly.

So what happened this time? Was everyone in on it?
Read: "This was Bastille day in France pretty good chance everybody had the day off or was down on the Croisette in Cannes waiting for the fireworks or imbibing in the 4th pastis or so."

Hence my fly out to sea action, ditch the aircraft because of the emergency!
How are they going to take you hostage from that?
Won't need to after they hold your head underwater for 10 mins if you have survived the ditching!

I take note of your taste's in the media - I'm sure the perps in this case probably share them.