PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Great Captain
Thread: Great Captain
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2007, 10:57
Farty Flaps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well the ones i know that do it are also the same ones who seem to get the most dramas everytime they go to work and the most (alledged)plattitudes from the company all the time for what is essentially their job discription.
Narcissicts at best. total walters at worst.
EG Scene Down route after a diversion Really happend. Young CC looking adoringly at new captain " oh that captain that has justsaved out lives is so good he called on his own phone and told crewing what for and got us a hotel, he always sticks up for us" translated for the rest of us " that captain that has diverted for a monor fault due to inexperience is on his company phone and is just getting the hotel details from crewing" Some people just have the ability to turn everyday admin into an heroic act that has saved his crew from total disater.
The aviation version of a lounge lizard. As for making the cc brews on the turnaround...dont make me vomit, ingratiating insecure and cheesy. I can get laid without all that bollox and as for crm ....rant rant rant rant....
The rest of us just go to work and get the job done. The only time i stand at the flight deck door is when i'm busting for a wee and the cc's arse is wider than the door and I cant get past