Old 16th Jul 2007, 02:22
flash8400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Currently on the ABC Website

Currently on the ABC Website

Name:Australian Aviation Lover
Subject Strategic Aviation
Visit Time 14/07/2007 2:42 PM

Remark: I am interested as an lover of Australian Aviation and giving a Australian Companies a fair go that I am a little suprised by this 730 Report. This report was done with such a bias that I have never seen before from the 730 report. I would have to think that either Nonee Walsh had either a personal interest or a personal relationship with one of the people complaining about the safety of Strategic Aviation's/The Portugal Companys Aircraft. What I have been told by people in the industry is that Strategic Aviation's employees are very well trained and that the people that have most to gain from this report and any other attention was a company that most of the 3 masked individuals are employed by and that 1 is in fact a Director of that Company

Gee so much for fair go and maybe these people are less interested in safety of an aircraft and it passengers and more of destroying a companies name to then come in and profit from that companies demise.

Maybe we should also be looking at that company's "shonky" dealings with a south pacific airline and government and having the wrong aircraft.

Name Bias?
Subject ADF Troops and Transport
Visit Time 14/07/2007 8:41 AM

Remark: I am another ex-Strategic employee.

What is this reporters connection to SkyAirWorld? 3 SkyAirWorld employees dishonestly doing the playing dirty on their old company and Nonee seems to be the sole member of the media of Skyairworlds press releases - bias?

What are they trying to achieve? Could they do it better - I doubt it, look at the bunfight going on with Solomons Airlines!

Hifly is safe - I wouldn't have been with them if I thought I was in danger.

Really what a beat up! Surprised the ABC let themselves be sucked into this.