PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch
Thread: Monarch
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2007, 22:16
Easy Ryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Except at EZ you get the 9% on the DC scheme regardless whether you contribute or not. Mon at the moment, you put in 8% to get the max from the co of 8%. Yay so much better. Rushed approach that offer is just on paper and doesnt actually exist so its probably best to compare apples with apples and not whats been offered to us.

EZ has a much more stable roster. Home everyday just like Mon. More annual leave per year. 5 days off annual leave = 12 days off with the wrap around rostored days off. Correct me if i'm wrong. At Mon 7 days leave gets you 9 off with a rostered day off tagged onto beginning and end. whoppee... And take home is £700-800/month more at EZ.

And your wondering why we havn't voted positively on the latest 'offer'....... SHEESH

In rgds the 330, it may be an 'accountant precaution' as you say, but its still costing the co £2million odd (to quote a LGW engineer) to replace the main gear. I dont really see how whether the damage is visable to the naked eye or not warrants how serious it is. Microscopic hairline fractures (ie metal fatigue) have brought down a/c in the past as an example. I'd call that serious and it wasn't visable - till a big gaping hole appeared.

The eventual mix of SH and LH is about the only attractive thing MON has to offer.

Last edited by Easy Ryder; 15th Jul 2007 at 22:31.