PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2007, 10:10
wokawoka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep on at them

Dear Brian,
I have been following your action quite intensivley for the last years though never have posted as evertything has already been said. I am as you can guess from my screen name part of the "fraternity". Therefore my interest, plus the fact that I cannot stand when justice is not carried out, and in this case I am sure it has not. I won t go into the discussion of good/bad airmanship, a/c failure, pilot error etc because this is not the point of the debate. The debate is that no one can, or will ever prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was pilot error/negligence.
If the MOD is not going to play ball on some of these documents then I imagine you are stuck. Would you have enough already to initially re-open the inquiry? Because once this is done, now that you have the proof of existence of these documents, the MOD will no choice other than submit them to you as you are using them as evidence. I would not dare suggest you what to do and I m sure you have already thought of it. But to summarise if no one going to provide you with what is your right to obtain, then maybe we should shift our aim in order to achieve this.
I m currently in a sandy sh*thole. No prizes for guessing which one. I m glad to see that you are still annoying my employers. Keep on at them.
If somehow I could be of any help, let me know, though I am sure you already have plenty of moles....
Wokawoka.