PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2007, 05:48
lemmegetback2u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-Jets

Welcome Grove! the uniform is not as nice but at least now you won't be working with the dinosaurs of the sky! you know the ones - requiring a zimmer frame to do the service or needing a hip replacement every time they arm their doors. We have a couple at Virgin but they are hilarious and good looking like me. Yes I know with a bit of botox and mid sky lighting there are some stunners at QF but. At least now your permanent and you can move pretty quickly if you do the right thing.

Understand where Smile is coming from though, yes we clean every turn around and sometimes you just want to throw a match to the whole thing instead of crawling around where Sharon has just left the contents of her and babies lunch. No little person vacuming around you, you need to pull out the stupid thing which doesnt actually collect anything off the floor it just dumps more. I disagree about the break thing though. I am always on a break! after doing the service which can take all of ten minutes, no more full hot meal and bar on A330 on an hour flight for 287 PAX plus call bells. There are breaks.

So sick of the EBA just leave it as is I have a mortgage I need the cash. Plus there has been so many new groups recently it wouldn't suprise me if these silly kids voted it in as has happened in the past.

Anyone applied for the E-Jet Ambssador positions? crew have any opinions or ideas on how this will work? destinations? I really would like to get some six sector Wagga - Sydney days.

I have applied though as was recently in an unplugged session and Mr Rundall however you spell it mentioned that it could be a good move if you were and E-Jet Ambassador you could also end up being one for the 777. LA here I come. Thoughts?

Last edited by lemmegetback2u; 15th Jul 2007 at 13:37.