PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 14th Jul 2007, 10:59
jetsetter19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi there...

me too... joining Al-Khayala soon. Yeah... i heard from a friend's friend that they are a very bad pay master. Myself, i am not sure about them at all. Well, to be honest... i really like the 35days on and 31days rotation. Thats the most attrative of all.

I ve been waiting long to start training... supposed to start training on 1st june. well, more than 2 months now not working and at home doing nothing. I managed to get my visa done only on mid june.(finally!) But now, they are telling me i just need to wait due to some others still on their final stage of processing their visa. As we need to start training in a group.
FYI, my interview with NAS was on March. Yeah few months back. i resigned and left on early may after a month notice.
so if you havent resign, my advice is... get everything together for the visa before resigning. this way, you still get paid from current company and so at least you wont be like me sitting at home and doing nothing except waiting to start training and working.