PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2007, 07:28
liebestraum12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey :)

hey guys! i just want to share with you my experience. I will just make this brief and give the gist. hopefully it will answer some questions that you have.

I applied to Emirates online last February then I was initally screened by their official headhunter agency in my county (IPAMS). After 2 months, i
was asked to attend the assessment with the Emirates representatives. In this asessment we were asked to do the reach test, English test and 3 group discussions. After all the eliminations were over, we were cut down from 103 to 9. 9 of us were scheduled for final interview. After 3 weeks of waiting for the "golden call", we were asked by IPAMS to come in to their office to fill up forms and start the medicals right away. From 9 people who attended the final interview, I think only 5 or 6 of us were there. It took a month for me to accomplish everything because the accredited clinic was quite sucky. 3 days after finishing my medicals, I received my final approval and was told that 4 days before departure I would be given the contract, visa and e-tickets via email. Anyone leaving on that date as well?

Sorry if this is lengthy but hopefully it would paint a picture on what the assessment and process for Emirates recruitment is like..