PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Al-Hamra property development investment question
Old 12th Jul 2007, 20:03
crazy_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest

Got this from another website...

i am emailing from Al Hamra Hotel having spent the last 5 days in meetings and viewing the apartments with the developers.My sales advisor ,who has been spot on with everything so far,took me over to the marina area where,we both agreed ,that blocks A,B and C would not be fully complete until the latter part of the year.The new construction schedule i got from the Al Hamra offices even says this too.The marina pool is to be started in the next 2 weeks and will take a minimum of 2 months to complete.There have been some changes to the area round the marina.They have the go ahead to put a few shops on the lagoon side as they thought it would be a track to get to the Mall which i have to say is going to be stunning! Much bigger than i expected and the plans look brilliant.Have taken loads of photos that i will upload when i get back and still loads to tell but am leaving here with a real buzz and am really impressed with the whole project. For those of you with a few doubts,i think its going to be fantastic and im definitely glad i invested!!! Will give you a more detailed report on it all and the different blocks when i get back at the weekend.