PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Records & CX Second Interview
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2007, 19:07
Sabresaurus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FAA Records & CX Second Interview

Greetings everyone, I recently posted another question regarding 2nd Interview paperwork requirements and thank everyone who responded then. Here is my dilemma.

I did in fact begin the process of requesting my FAA records prior to receiving my 2nd interview welcome package / paperwork, per everyones advice here on PPrune. The window of time between reciept of this CX package and request and reciept of my records from the FAA is insufficient. I have called to Oklahoma City for my records (four times) to be expeditied and each of them keeps giving me the standard bureaucratic response of "6-8 weeks" in order to return my airmen file. I know where they are in the process however the lady I spoke with this morning said it would probabaly be early August before I saw my records at my house. My interview date is 25th and 26th of July. MAJOR problem. Any advice above and beyond what everyone else has mentioned? I did go to the FAA web site, created an account and printed my current status as an ATP MEL etc. Will this be sufficient or should I start looking at a "road trip" to OKC to push this along faster? ANY help would be appreciated!!!!