PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FI Interview
Thread: FI Interview
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2007, 17:17
Lee Frost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Pipergirl,

Try not to swear tooo much, F words and C words are out I understand. Especially bad when you use both in the same sentence.

When it turns to violence, make sure you get the first one in. Soften him up with a couple of blows to the kidneys, two jabs to the chin, then work the body shots. Remember the two jabs but avoid the haymaker uppercut. I know you've had success with this in the past but its your first interview.

If he's got a tie, not the clip on variety, well you can now swing the fella around all the breakables in the office, finally bringing the head to rest on the photocopier - now you can repeatedly shut the lid down on the head. I once sold a car with the same routine, guys head in the bonnet. Up and Down three times, the guy was humming and haahing. I mean he either wants the car or not, third time, guess what? He wants the car after all.

Keep the beating up repeating "Come on just tell me, yes or no?" until he says yes. For the finale a good firm grab on the nuts while asking about the daily retainer, with graduated twists to finesse the hourly.

Once all sorted out at least fix the guy's tie up and straighten his glasses again. Have someone outside with the car running as well.

Good luck. When you do start instructing, remember to eat plenty of garlic, get regular workouts down at the boxing club and develop a shouting method which leaves bits of chewed food and spit on the windscreen, flight controls, and blogs.

All the best, Pipergirl, smell ya!

LF