PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tair Airways
Thread: Tair Airways
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2007, 16:03
maxi_mutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All talk...

REDSTEP: Where did you get your information? Im impressed.

By the way, your post REDSTEP is 90% verbatim, lifted from the original letter of Ramirez to Arcilla. This letter is requesting CAB to extend Tair's Temporary Operating Permit for another 6 months as it will expire this 27th of July. Only an insider has access to this very important letter which you ardently quoted. You even summarized paragraphs 1-3 from the original letter in your post in the same chronological order.

Let me do the same. The letter states that the plane is due for C-check and is expected to be delivered this July-August.

What kind of C-check is that? Modifications will take months. The plane is impossible to be delivered on the date/months mentioned and definitely cannot be flown by July or August. As stated in the letter, "reconfiguration of seats, painting of livery and other refurbishments" - all of these will take time to finish.

Question: have they signed a lease agreement with Global Financial for the 744? This seems odd because given the reputation of the people behind the airlines, I dont think the Americans will deal will them.

Have they sent representatives from CAB to inspect the plane (if indeed there is one)?

There are tons of papers to be reproduced (lease/purchase agreement, proof of financial capacity by way of loan or paid capitalization, insurance contracts, etc). The odds are against them. Partial compliance will not do any good.

Talk is cheap. Hope this brings about concrete actions by that airlines.

I would like to thank Hermione G of Hogswarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the two letters she emailed me.