PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2007, 12:54
Melisa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A call from Emirates.... BNE

Hey SkyHighFlyGal

I did my final interview on June 27 in BNE and got a phone call from Emirates yesterday as well... they were asking for me to send in more photos.. one more casual (even though i previously submitted four) and for me to take my formal Suit photo again as they wanted my jacket to be more fitted at the waist with no wrinkles. So i quickly express posted those today and the woman who called me said that after receiving the photographs i should be hearing from them in 10 days.. So fingers crossed that is a good sign for me! I want the job so badly!! Ive applied four times already and have been studying and working hard the past 3 years to prepare myself for the role..

Don't know if you remember me, but i was the one that was given an unsucessful letter after the group scenario discussion then when i was about to hop into my car and burst into tears, Chelsea the recruitment officer came running out and told me she gave me the wrong letter and for me to stay!!! That day was such an emotional rollercoaster!!

Well good luck to everyone who are still waiting for the results and Congrats to those who got a 'Yes'!