PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 11th Jul 2007, 02:25
Genghis Khan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lies? Really?

Hey, V, maybe YOU should get your facts straight before posting a reply. Are you one of the brain-washed, inexperienced employees they promoted with promises of grandure, King Air's and Citations? I can guarantee you instructors came here well after these guys that did not have to pass any written test or check ride that are instructing! The Bautou Base is full of these guys.

Lazy? Give me a break. Maybe you should talk to the students who went to the US as to their laziness. Remember the countless hours these guys spent working with them on their english skills to prepare them for the FAA tests? Remember the sh%$hole they got dumped in at Handan that a rat couldn't survive in?

If I got lied to as much as the chinese management lies to the instructors here, I wouldn't work so much as lifting a finger either. I know for a fact that Howard authorized extensions in hotels and authorized airline tickets home to instructors he personally terminated. At least he had a little compassion for those guys after the way they were treated by the chinese. At least when he and Pat were in charge, the instructors were give a little respect. You don't throw a dog into the streets, dude!! Unless of course your Panam chinese management.

Avoid this company at all costs!!! Everything they tell you is a lie! Believe the corruption, because it is alive and well here. Believe what you hear about the 500 hour pilot in command of the Citation that falsified logbook records for military students and his own medical certificate! He is protected by the chinese staff and building jet time every day. Mr. V, do you deny these facts? Please reply with your views on this subject. Please tell the truth!

Instructors are leaving this place by the dozens. The contract is worthless, and you have no protection whatsoever. For those of you still here, get out while you still can; I am! Jobs are abundant now. You don't have to deal with this corruption any longer.

For those thinking about coming to Panam; don't even consider it as an option.