PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beijing PanAm - disrespect and humiliation of instructors
Old 11th Jul 2007, 01:05
Efilroftolip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lies lies lies...

Since when does BPIAA issue licences? How long have you been there to actually believe this ****? If you want to complain about anything or anyone, that should be starting with the CAAC. Of course you were not allowed to start flying with students, you don't have a CAAC licence, validation ,verification, temporary or permanent! But I guess, from what it seems in your thread, that's not the issue... And as far as I know, you are still staying in the hotel... not been kicked out as you say. If you want to post a thread, especially when you advertise yourself as preaching the truth, make sure you actually do so! And regarding contract compliance, maybe you should read it again, or not have signed it from the begining. You have been reported as one of the laziest guy out there, so stop complaining to a company that keeps on paying you full salary while you are doing absolutelly nothing. Oh, and by the way, I hear there are still new instructors coming... I will not post any other thread on this, I've got better things to do and students to teach.

V.