PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2007, 14:39
Flyrules

Leito,

Thank you for your the email you sent the other day. I have sent all medicals and singed the contract already. I got an email this morning saying that they will get back to me ASAP. I reckon, it will be another week or so.....So far my start date is Sept 14th.

I was going to send you and email asking everything you already wrote about in a previous post. Thank you anyway! Very helpful.

You mentioned we will recieve 500DHS (which is about USD135), How much should I bring with me for the 6-week training? Also, Will I be able to open a bank account straight away? The reason I am asking is because it will be easier for me to transfer money from my home Citi account to a new Citi account in DXB. I already asked and they won't charge any fees. I uderstand we will be located at some sort of hotel while in training, right? Will they pay for meals, laundry, transport, etc? (I remember American Airlines paid for all these expenses while I was in training at DFW Flagship University during 5 weeks time).

Also, I was told we will be trainned on B772-B77W and A330 to start. When can you fly A345 and A343?

Sorry about the long message but as the day gets closer I am getting more anxious.

Fly Rules

Last edited by Flyrules; 10th Jul 2007 at 17:21.