PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Down Tools At Aero
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2007, 07:33
Human Cargo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Aero

I been following this thread for a while and biting my lip!!
Now that i cannot stand the taste of my own blood any more, its time to talk. About 11 months ago I had a conversation with Capt.Paul U and
Mr Charles the Personell manager of Aero in the office of
Capt. Ugocheuku. In that converstaion these exact issues were raise and what they were proposing and "in deed" what they both were assuring me was that by the end of 2006 "ALL" expats would have to accept the Nigerian terms & Conditions or else they would have no job. In actuality, just the reverse has happened. I honestly believe that both of these guys are involved in "behind the seens " Organisation of this strike because their credibility is at stake with the locals. Mr Koen while in charge of the Nigerian operation does have to answer to CHC, there have been meetings on several occaisions with the board and CHC with regard to these issues, but they never seem to get resolved.
However at the end of the day they all will go back to work and nothing will ever become of this job action. Because they all know that what they are getting now is more than Virgin or Arik will pay them.