PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Comed Blackpool
Thread: Comed Blackpool
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2001, 23:15
wassuupp

Cool

Lee 22 first of all let me tell ya a few things about me im nearest dam the same age as ya and prob earn the same money as ya.AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!! I lost money at comed to (shocking but true)... The difference between me and you is i can put things into perspective, yes i am peeed off i lost money just like you and you have every right to be. I respect (RM) because he is not burrying his head in the sand, hes getting on with it and will credit something like 50% of your old account when you start flying, u already no that.Trust me when companies fold any money u may have invested or had on account goes you get nothing well unless your an official creditor. Give (RM)credit for what he is doing. AS FOR SAYING IM SOMETHING ELSE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO SAY FULL OF CRAP well the answer is no. I just accept whats happened and get on with it, carry on flying and enjoy it. As for mtg me in BPL no probs cya at the hangar sometime and go for a drink. To bottom line it buddy I no its annoying but lifes a bitch!!!!!! cya soon