PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF A320 grounded due to corrosion in engine pylon
Old 9th Jul 2007, 20:56
brassplate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fed up with the hangar boys

normally, i don't even reply to people with one post. but in this case, i'll make an exception because i think you are one of those engineers.
let me just say that gf pilots are generally fed up with the state our aircrafts are in. they are fed up with the book full of items that simply should have been fixed. they are fed up with the negotiating that shouldn't take place regarding no-go items. and they are fed up that at the end of the day, we are the ones at the pointed end of the aircraft bearing all the responsibilities while lazy engineers are having their chai and biscuit break safely on terra-firma.
i may be overreacting but my attitude towards you guys i'm afraid is bordering on distrust, disdain, hell downright hatred.
your statement regarding why i fly your crappy aircrafts? because i have to most of the time, mel permitting. it's my job, sh#t for brains!! you have seen very serious corrosion, have you? shall we wait a little longer so we can see serious corrosion as well?