PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now is your chance to remove unnecessary rules and costs/VOR airspace thread merged
Old 9th Jul 2007, 09:44
Flight Me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am a Professional Pilot and Taxpayer. The bloody Government should pay for my exams, my medicals and while they are at it fix up the bloody road into Brisbane airport so I can get to work without getting up 2 hours earlier than I should just to beat the traffic. This government has been an absolute penny pinching, tight ars% government, and has spent all the bloody money on a friggin war that has served no purpose.
If the CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY AUTHORITY were exactly that, then we would not have this problem. It all started back when every friggin aircraft owner said " we want user pays", well that they certainly got.

I cannot believe that you ask on this forum for ideas to cost cut. How bloody unprofessional is that. You cannot be serious, the amount of money the CASA staff are on I would expect a little bit more than that.

So number one cut your pay packets, that might help. Streamline the business and employ people who perform, not ask for help!

And listen to Chimbu Chuckles, there is a lot of truth in there.