PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2007, 06:50
Phil Brockwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want to point out that without the Pilots who have been flying these flights helping out with some dates, times and procedures etc this will be a hard one to get to prosecution. Rest assured there will be a certain amount of wrist slapping from the Feds. I am predicting that the CAA will take very seriously any claims that the aircraft was covered by an AOC if anyone has this in writing it would be an extremely useful document. From our broker chums any comercial offers to you or your clients stating operational control and mentioning some money changing hands, whether it be hourly rate or charter costs.
I only have proof of one flight at this stage, but am assured tere are more.

I know the pilots have signed a confdentiality clause and to that end sending stuff to me would leave you open. I will get an email address for the CAA Investigations Unit. There is no chance of upholding a confidentiality agreement if it is broken in the process of reporting a crime. It is impossible to contract a criminal act [FACT].

My personal goals from this are twofold. Removal of one competitor who refuses to play on a level playing field. Ceasing the operations of a company untouched by any regulatory safety body.

As we all kow, there are many people operating aircraft on the hooky charter market, go to any race meeting. However, they do not claim to have bona fide license to operate safely or take on pilots without paying them.

Phil