PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2007, 23:08
mikehammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Falsified Lognook???

Blimey. I've been away in the land of many Guinesses for one weekend, and it turns out I have made up my logbook!

Thanks Phil, for your support, I'll contact you separately on Monday by email regarding this matter, although, some of the emails I'll forward to you in return, from the "investor" in Unique Air, threatening libel action against me (unfortunately for him all I said was the truth and I've been taunting him (a lot!) with the truth ever since, hence his anger) will probably explain their recent email to you.

I am probably a thorn in their side which they would like incised. I hasten to add that it is only due to the extreme nature of the situation I have become such a thorn. Normally I am not prone to such action, and prefer to stay out of the limelight.

For the record I flew with an examiner within the last month, an instructor for differences training within the last week, and another examiner to renew my multi rating around Christmas time, before I went to Unique Air. Prior to that I renewed my IR about October last year, so again my logbook was scrutinised. I reckon therefore, my log book must be pretty accurate! In any event, it hasn't got very many hours in it, so unless I have been taking them off, I can't see what their claim is! Sadly it does not surprise me.

Reading here I get the impression some posts are missing, can someone PM me the full story?

Thanks once again for the many words of support, it is much appreciated, and I am sure other former pilots at Unique will feel similarly encouraged, and similarly grateful.