PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DL ATPL in florida - and Naples Dl (merged).
Old 7th Jul 2007, 22:51
EIDW RJ85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well?? What a strange bunch of opinions there?? Im wondering how long ago it was that you people were in NAC? Im currently here in NAC doing full time ATPL groundschool. and I have to say it is top notch. Im now in my second module. My whole class passed the last module first time in May? Thats a 100% Pass rate? Instructors are excellant and the CGI does do his best to look after those who actually do the work!! The only people that i have seen leaving the groundschool moaning, whinging and failing are those who rather spend the nights in the pub, than studying!

In fairness tho, I did hear that when the school first set up the notes etc were really bad, but now with the Jeppessen books and the Italian feedback they really are quite good? I for 1 am happy with the service!

As for the distance learning, I cant comment but those DL students who were in the exam centre with me in May didnt seem to have many complaints and they all did very well too! Oh and Re. the exam centre in Orlando, there is the same sittings every month as there is in Gatwick!

Best of luck with whatever school you choose!