PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau
Thread: Air Macau
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2007, 19:10
yasp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Some personal issues?

Quite sad to see some posts. Frustations, personal attacks, politics ....

I have been flying in Air Macau for quite some time and I have seen:

* Portugese pilots doing strange things;
* Brasilian pilots doing strange things;
* Portugese pilots lacking CRM skills;
* Brasilian pilots lacking CRM skills;
* Very good Portugese pilots;
* Very good Brasilian pilots;
* And all of the above with pilots from other countries flying for Air Macau as well!

In my opinion posting messages how good or bad pilots from some countries are in general is not a very professional thing to do! Posting messages getting rid of your frustations and attacking some people personally (including names) is even worse!

Maybe Air Macau is not the perfect company to work for. I don't know if there is any other company which is perfect? But if you are really so fed up with the situation .... why don't you just give it a try? This is the time to do it ... It is a pilots market and there are jobs everywhere. Maybe you should spend your time behind the computer writing application letters/e-mails? Vote with your feet!

Off course you can post information about the situation of the company on this board. Even if the information is not very positive. But attacking people or groups of people just to get rid of your own frustation? Cashing the (not so bad) salary from this "****ty' company every 28th of the month is quite a nice thing I guess? Not very professional in my opinion.

Maybe some parts of this item is applicable for some messages?

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272567

Last edited by yasp; 7th Jul 2007 at 19:35.