PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2007, 15:27
tom775257

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why oh why do pax not lock the toilet - I certainly don't appreciate seeing old half naked people on a regular basis - is it that tricky to understand a door lock?

My favourite pax moment so far: I fly a route check flight where I am being checked, 3hrs 30 to Manchester. So bring on 2 hours technical and procedural grilling from 6am in the morning, followed by a raw data autopilot/autothrust off approach from 7000' to landing at rush hour at MAN in ****ty weather. All goes well, stop at gate. I feel tired but happy, and quite proud. Flight deck door is open, step in angry English female pax.

Angry pax: "That was the worst flight of my life!"

Me: "I'm sorry to hear that, why?" (Expecting some major problem, due to the sheer rage she was showing)

Angry pax: "There were passengers talking in a foreign language behind me all flight!"

Me: "Well you are flying Air ***** the flag carrier of ***** of which the main language isn't English"

Angry pax: "What is your name, I want to make a complaint"

Me: "That is fine, my name is FO xx please contact our customer services department, I can give you their address"

Angry pax: "You'll hear from my lawyer!!!"

I was rather bemused to say the least, tired and very bemused.