PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2007, 10:56
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
While few comment on my posts,
Few comment Tuc, but many read! Your detailed knowledge and experience of the mandarins and their ways is, I suspect, unique as far as the rest of PPRune is concerned. What you are able to tell us is invariably pertinent and revealing. Dare I say it is also usually difficult to grasp, or at least I find it so. Not your fault, but because of the deliberately labyrinthine nature of the beast. I subscribe to Computer Active magazine, proud holders of the "Plain English" award, in which all abbreviations, initials and "techno babble" are explained in clear in the margin. Too much I suspect to hope that could happen here, but please keep posting and we'll keep trying to follow. So much of the Chinook, Nimrod and Herc sagas come down in the end not to the aircraft, their engineers or aircrews but to anonymous people in offices identified only by cryptic initials which are frequently altered. That is where the search must be concentrated, and you are the one to suggest where that is. Please continue to do so.