PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APEC AELW R902 - Insanity or are we just plain scared?
Old 7th Jul 2007, 05:29
das Uber Soldat

Received 131 Likes on 38 Posts
I'll give you a hint sunshine, if you wish to be a condescending ******** and deride me because I failed to capitalize "I've", infering I’m some kind of illiterate moron, then I suggest your correspondence be a little more watertight. I'd be a little embarassed if I made a basic spelling error, compared to failing to make a little 'i' a biggerer one (playing in character for you ace).

And if you want to be a real prat, just before I left my caravan park public school in year 6 they let me know that sentences require a verb.

And I could go on and on. So why don’t you grow up, put down your insult pen before you hurt yourself again and starting being a bit more productive around here for all your 30 posts. People in glass houses? Remember?

Back on topic if I may, I’d be interested to know what people are doing to protest or help with this silly r902 affair. What do you do for circuit operations? Training area? What are other schools doing?