PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APEC AELW R902 - Insanity or are we just plain scared?
Old 7th Jul 2007, 03:18
Bell_Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
d U S,

Thanks for your post. Don't let your lack of schooling get in the way of a good education. I think M Twain said that. Start reading widely about what's left and what's right, etc, it's important stuff to know in life.

You are a teacher so keep your grammar sharp, watch your acronyms (they should be capitalized) and your sentences are too long. "i" should be "I", "i've" should be "I've" etc, etc. One day a student may correct your written critique on their flying and you may be embarassed. Especially a student from a non English speaking country. As it is, you have trouble counting.

When a person wants less bureaucracy, less government, less interference by departments, that's right leaning. Which is what I am. As for your comparisons, you don't know what you are talking about. If you can post a reply in proper written English, I will endeavour to engage you on your other points.

As for comments on the RAAF, I remember Doug Mulray over 20 years ago, used to joke:
Q: How do you get to own your very own F-111?
A: Buy a big block of land .... and wait.

Can you see we could actually substitute F-111 with Sea Kings?

Your other points are great ones that I agree with. You pose good questions too.

In any case this is about bureaucrats making silly rules. Let's engage on that. I don't care if you are from the Judean Liberation Front or the People's Liberation Front of Judea (get the drift?). Most people can't just pack up and leave their jobs. What if they don't want to run away, like you?